Due to the ongoing wet weather we have had to make the following adjustments to our Golf Programme:
Our first Medal has been moved to March 25th and this game is already on the website. The Committee has decided that Medals will no longer be booked in three division’s, you are free to book where you like. Please keep in mind that this will mean that Presentations will be delayed on these days until all results are collated. Let’s give this a fair trial and then assess the viability of this change.
The Irish Four Ball to be played next week will go ahead, ofcourse weather permitting (does not look promising at this stage). The BBQ we had wanted to hold has been postponed to a later date as at the moment we cannot rely on the weather being fine. Your planned free day will be held with the BBQ at a later date.
The Easter Raffle will go ahead in the format of the Christmas Raffle. Buy your numbers $2 each. We will have $20 prizes on your card and also Easter Chocolates and wine. We will be depending greatly on the weather to be fine and golf being played to hold this. This will be sold and drawn on the 1st April (monthly Medal).
It has been decided not to enter a Pennant team in the Northern Rivers Comp. We simply do not have enough members to cover the season (with backup spares). Regretfully we have written to Women’s Golf Northern Rivers Advising them of our decision.
A sheet with our Programme for the next 3 months has been prepared and will be available for you when we next play. Here are the first couple of Thursdays: April 1 st Monthly Medal; April 8th 4bbb; April 15th Single Stableford.
Next week, weather permitting, Greens renovations will take place so no golf on Monday Tuesday or Wednesday.
Here’s hoping we can get our golf in next Thursday, stay safe and well.
Pauline R 🏌️♀️🏌️♀️🏌️♀️⛳️