Sunday Mixed Foursomes Update

We have decided to postpone the Foursomes to a later date to be advised . With the continuing confusion about interstate COVID rules , lockdowns, isolation rules and the likelihood of rain for the next three days Golf Club Management and Twin Towns Management have agreed it will be the safest decision.

If you know someone who doesn’t have access to the website could you let them know.

Brent, Rose and Liz ⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️⛳️

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *